Applications are now open for 2017.
You are one step closer in responding to your call.
- All application materials are due March 1, 2017
- You do not need to have a United Methodist background to apply.
- You can apply electronically or via hard copy.
- Applications must include all of the following before recognized as completed:
- Personal information (including responses to essay questions)
- Four references
- Two of the references will need to provide a written recommendation and the other two will be individuals we can contact by phone if more information is needed. Of the written recommendations, one must be from the pastor of your church and the other must be from either a leader in your church, campus minister, college chaplain, or professor. A link to a reference form (to provide to two of your references and ask them to complete) is available below.
- If accepted, you must pay a $100 orientation fee.
- A background check will be performed upon acceptance into the program.
Submit completed application materials electronically through the links above
Mail hard copy application materials to:
The ELI Project
Minnesota Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church
122 West Franklin Avenue, Suite 400
Minneapolis, MN 55404