Applications are now open for summer 2018!
You are one step closer TO shaping the future of the church.
- Applications due March 1, 2018.
- Intern/mentor meeting day May 24.
- Intern orientation during annual conference May 29 - June 1(you are expected to check in with your intern during annual conference but are not responsible for their annual conference experience).
- On-site internship Sunday, June 3 - Sunday, August 5 (August 5 this is the intern's last Sunday).
- Wrap-up retreat, Sunday August 5 -7 (interns only).
- Applications are due March 1, 2018.
- You can apply either electronically or via hard copy.
- You must have a recommendation from your district superintendent sent to Jody Thone.
- If accepted, you must commit to pay $1,000 for your intern.
The documents below are templates/samples for you and not necessary to complete the application. You will need to set up a learning plan and weekly plan for your intern in a way that fits you and your ministry context.